Thursday, October 11, 2012

TREMBLOR! And Sergio.

Two blog posts in one day, woah! Excessive, I know, but I have to document this.

I FELT MY FIRST TREMBLOR/EARTHQUAKE today in Chile! Woah! It was a 5.7 magnitude from origination! Since my house usually shakes even when a truck drives by, at first I figured it was nothing more, but considering it lasted about 10-15 seconds and was a bit stronger than when a truck goes by, I figured it was actually the real deal this time! It was actually pretty cool to experience, but I think I'd be okay if that was my first and only while here in Chile!

Also, for those of you who are consistent blog followers, I ran into my old man friend Sergio again tonight on my walk back from class! ¡Que raro! Naturally he asked me what I thought of the presidential debate that happened at DU (yes, he remember I went there...) and how my spanish is going.  He also offered to help me practice my spanish more. I kindly declined, as I was getting more and more of a weird/creepy vibe from him... but regardless, interesting to see him again!

How's that for a day of events!?

No comments:

Post a Comment